Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happy Day

Today I experienced my first official "observation" and I passed everything! Happiness!
:-)
:-)
:-)
. . . one step closer to them letting me be a trulio-realio-life teacher!

Next week, our outside "moderator" will come to observe a lesson and my teaching will be scrutinised again. She is not the smiliest of people. I anticipate that the experience of having her observe my lesson will be as comfortable as sitting in a wicker chair made from thistles.

The main part of tomorrow's lesson, I have decided, will be learning the difference between MISS and MRS. I don't care if we spend 45 minutes practicing how to say my name, because the children WILL (gritted teeth) get this right before wicker-thistles lady arrives.

But before that, let's celebrate! Time for tea and choccy biscuits methinks.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 pm, Blogger kit said...

Congrats!

Mmmmmmmm tea and chocolate biscuits. Not chai, TEA, English TEA. Not with five spoonfulls of sugar. And proper chocolate biscuits. You know how to make a man homesick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home